Hello Group,

My immediate problem is to convert my haresources to cib.xml file.

I am working with Virtual Machine on Linux platform and I have heartbeat 2.0
installed on both the nodes.  Since the configuration files are 1.0
compliant, I want to upgrade those files to 2.0.

I am on this problem since last one week, but did not get any constructive
lead.  I have read the document "clusters from scratch" from end to end.
This document is created by Andrew Beekhof.
If someone please tell me the tar file from where I can install crm shell I
will greatly apprecite this.  At this time I am not interested in
pacemaker.  Just upgrading haresources to cib.xml file.  If I have to
install something else I will do it to achieve my original goal.

If I can get haresources2cib.py, I will be happy with that also.  I just
want to get started in creating my first cib.xml file and understand its
contents.

Can someone please enumerate all steps and please tell me how can I achieve
this goal of creating my first cib.xml file.

I am sure there are people out there who must have similar problems.

Thanks in anticipation.

--
Thanks

Nagrik