Hi Hideo,

On 08/04/11 08:13, renayama19661...@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi Yan,
>
>> Pushed. Since we don't have a separate branch, you might need to
>> back-port this patch to pacemaker-mgmt-2.0.0, which is compatible with
>> pacemaker-1.0.x
>
> Thanks!!
>
> However, we need the release of pacemaker-mgmt for Pacemaker1.0.
>
> Is it impossible you apply a patch to a repository of pacemaker-mgmt-2.0.0,
> and to release?
Probably we'll need to ask Andrew to help move pacemaker-mgmt to git
later. Then we can create a separate branch/repo for pacemaker-mgmt-2.0
which would be keeping compatible with pacemaker-1.0

BTW, pacemaker-1.1 has been merged with devel repo. The tip of
pacemaker-mgmt can be built against pacemaker-1.1 now.

Regards,
  Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <y...@suse.com>