Am 15.09.2011 23:32, schrieb Charles Richard:
> Hi Jakob,
>
> When you say that Heartbeat is more or less "out of service", are you saying
> that this project is not supported or being worked on anymore?  Did you read
> this somewhere?
No. I did not want to infer this. But most descriptions for installing a
HA system either
a) refer to the "old" heartbeat which is not available any more in many
current OS
or
b) refer to a setup with openais or corsync and pacemaker, which is
described on the clusterlabs website.

I know that it is still possible to do a HA setup with the current
heartbeat package but I am not awware of a concise description.

JC