On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 01:57:14PM +0300, salim ep wrote:
> No Response
>
> hmmm its seems to make me nervous on Linux HA service ......... :( :((
>
> On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 5:54 PM, salim ep <eepeesali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Team,
> >
> > am facing an error while compiling an
> > /Reusable-Cluster-Components-glue--ebb567a5b758 pakage in solaris 10 X86
> >  for Linux HA  Service
> >
> > Pakage:Heartbeat-3-0-STABLE-3.0.2
> > Pakage:Reusable-Cluster-Components-glue--ebb567a5b758
> >

> > checking if libnet is required... yes
> > checking for libnet-config... no
> > checking for t_open in -lnsl... yes
> > checking for socket in -lsocket... (cached) yes
> > checking for libnet_get_hwaddr in -lnet... yes
> > checking for libnet... found libnet1.1
> > checking for libnet_init in -lnet... yes
> > checking for netinet/icmp6.h... no
> > checking for ucd-snmp/snmp.h... no
> > checking net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h usability... yes
> > checking net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h presence... yes
> > checking for net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h... yes
> > checking for net-snmp-config... /usr/sfw/bin//net-snmp-config
> > checking for special snmp libraries... -R../lib -L/usr/sfw/lib -lnetsnmp
> > -lgen -lpkcs11 -lkstat -lelf -lm -ldl -lnsl -lsocket -ladm
> > checking For libOpenIPMI version 1.4 or greater... "no"
> > checking curl/curl.h usability... no
> > checking curl/curl.h presence... no
> > checking for curl/curl.h... no
> > checking openhpi/SaHpi.h usability... no
> > checking openhpi/SaHpi.h presence... no
> > checking for openhpi/SaHpi.h... no
> > checking vacmclient_api.h usability... no
> > checking vacmclient_api.h presence... no
> > checking for vacmclient_api.h... no
> > checking bzlib.h usability... yes
> > checking bzlib.h presence... yes
> > checking for bzlib.h... yes
> > checking for BZ2_bzBuffToBuffCompress in -lbz2... yes
> > ./configure: line 28817: syntax error near unexpected token `DBUS,'
> > ./configure: line 28817: `   PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DBUS, dbus-1, dbus-glib-1)'

Your autofoo install is missing the pkg-config macros.
PKG_CHECK_MODULES is defined in pkg.m4, which apparently is missing in
your environment, so aclocal copies it verbatim from configure.ac to
the generated configure, which is supposed to be a shell script.
only in shell, that line now becomes a syntax error.

if you have enough autofoo karma to work around it by patching configure.ac
to not test for DBUS, but simply conclude that it is not there, that would
be one way. The other would be to track down and install the expected
macro definitions and so on for pkg-config...

you can probably get away by simply removing that line from
configure.ac, the relevant components are disabled by default,
and would only make sense on certain ubuntu versions anyways...

  ;-)

good luck.

> > bash-3.00# pwd
> > /export/home/salim/Reusable-Cluster-Components-glue--ebb567a5b758
> >
> > kindly advice me about this error this is making me sleepless night :(
> >

> > --
> > ‘Winner make things happen, Lossers let things happen’
> >

> --
> ‘Winner make things happen, Lossers let things happen’

: Lars Ellenberg