On 3/6/12 2:38 PM, Jerome Yanga wrote:

> Do you know by chance if that command you have provided bounces the resource?

I don't know what you mean by "bounce the resource." According to:

<http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/crm_cli.html>

the command refreshes the resource status. Depending on your configuration, it
might shift a resource to another node.

But I am not an expert! I merely knew how to clear up the error message.

--
Bill Seligman             | Phone: (914) 591-2823
Nevis Labs, Columbia Univ | mailto://selig...@nevis.columbia.edu