Hi,

thanks for the clarification!

> > 1. Why does crm the two distrinct primitives st-ilo-rt-lxcl9ar and
> > st-ilo-rt-lxcl9br to have different parameters? Is this an error in
> > stonith:ipmilan?

> yes, this is an error in the metadata of ipmilan ... but you should still be
> able to commit that configuration.

Yes, the configuration can be commited without problem.

> > 2. Is stonith:ipmilan the correct stonith driver for HP iLo3 (DL380 G7)? If
> > yes, how to test if it is really working?

> well, I personally prefer external/ipmi ... used it on several management
> cards including ilos without a problem.

On the commandline I used successfully:

ipmitool -H rt-lxcl9br.de.bosch.com -I lanplus -A PASSWORD -U stonith -P
somepassword power status.

-l lanplus is mandatory to get it working with iLo3 (Firmware 1.28)

Can I make uses of this command using external/ipmi or is lanplus not supported
by external/ipmi?

When executing

# stonith -t external/ipmi -n
hostname  ipaddr  userid  passwd  interface

I cannot see how to configure lanplus.

Best regards

Martin Konold

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 7121 35 3322

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach,
Siegfried Dais;
Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Christoph
Kübel, Uwe Raschke,
Wolf-Henning Scheider, Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller