Hi,

> I am wondering why migrating a simple nfs resource leads to fencing of the
> cluster node.

Still trying to resolve this.

> * Your agent does not support the reload action (optional) Tests failed:
> /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/exportfs failed 5 tests

> Is there anything wrong with my testing?

I figured out that actually putting the cluster in maintenance mode before
doing the test helps significantly ;-)

Sorry for the noise!

Best regards

Martin Konold

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com<http://www.bosch.com>

Tel. +49 7121 35 3322

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Volkmar Denner,
Siegfried Dais; Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Dirk
Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Wolf-Henning Scheider, Werner Struth,
Peter Tyroller