On 07/24/2012 10:21 AM, Yount, William D wrote:
> I have two servers: KNTCLFS001 and KNTCLFS002
> I have a drbd partition named nfs,  on each server. They are mirrored. The
> mirroring works perfectly.
>
> What I want is to serve this drbd partition up and have it so that if one
> server goes down, the drbd partition is still available on the other server.
> I am trying to do this in an active/active cluster. I have a cloned IP
> address that is supposed to be running on both machines at the same time.
>
> I can get the resources setup according to the "Clusters from Scratch" guide.
> The issue is that as soon as I take KNTCLFS001 down, all my resources go down
> as well. They won't even stay running on KNTCLFS002.

Your configuration does not look like you followed "Clusters from
Scratch" ... drbd has to be a master-slave resource and not a clone, the
filesystem and IP needs to be ordered to start after drbd promotion and
they need colocation constraints ... that is all step by step explained
in this document. And you miss STONITH, a must-have for dual-primary drbd.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?