Hello All,

Is it possible to set/pass an environment variable so a stonith device
will inherit it, specifically external/vcenter in this case? The issue
I'm running into is the vcenter I'm connecting to is using self-signed
certificates, which I get around by setting the environment variable
PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=0, but the processes do not inherit this
variable when the machines are rebooted.

I know I can hack VICommon.pm and add
"$ENV{PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME} = 0;" but that's unclean and
something I really don't want to do. I've started looking at modifying
the vcenter module to add this param but that's more of a long term
solution and doesn't address my immediate needs.

I'm running on OpenSUSE 12.1 and PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=0 is
being passed into the openais init script, which start corosync, by
way of /etc/sysconfig/pacemaker but that doesn't matter.

Thanks!

--
Later,
Darin