De :    Carlos Pedro <carlos_pe...@yahoo.com>
A :     "linux-ha@lists.linux-ha.org" <linux-ha@lists.linux-ha.org>
Date :  22/08/2012 00:39
Objet : [Linux-HA] Three clusters with common node
Envoyé par :    linux-ha-boun...@lists.linux-ha.org

Dear Sirs,

I´m working in a project
and I was proposed to build three clusters using a common node, that
is:

Cluster1: server10 and
server11
Cluster2: server10 and
server12
Cluster3: server10 and
server13
being server10 the common
node to the three clusters.

I’m using:
-VirtualBox (latest
version) either on Windows 7 x64 or on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Desktop as
host OSes.
-Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server
as guest OS.
-Heartbeat 3.0.5 (from
apt-get)
-Pacemaker 1.1.6 (also
from apt-get)

No need to say, with no
success.

After searching in
different places found no answer. As my time is running short I have
no solution other than annoy you.

Is it possible to do it?
If so could you point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Cpedro