Hi,

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 02:58:56PM +0200, RaSca wrote:
> Il giorno Gio 30 Ago 2012 14:53:45 CEST, Stefan Schloesser ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to configure the resource-stickiness to "0" tuesdays between 2
> > and 2:20 am local time.
> > I could not find any examples on how to do this using crm configure ... but
> > only the XML snippets to accomplish this.
> > Could someone point me to the documentation or give me an example on the
> > syntax?
> > Thanks,
> > Stefan
>
> Did you took a look to Pacemaker Explained? In any case you can
> configure a cron job that runs the time you want and launch crm
> configure property default-resource-stickiness="0".

Something like this would do. Perhaps it'd be preferable to
making the configuration more complex. Also, note that the time
based rules are taken into account only once the new PE
calculation is triggered, which happens on event or every
cluster-recheck-interval (see: crm ra info crmd).

Thanks,

Dejan