Le 21/09/2012 05:27, Andrew Beekhof a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Olivier BONHOMME <obonho...@nerim.net> wrote:
>> Hello the list,
>>
>> New user to the HA world, I am trying to create an active/passive
>> cluster unfortunately with an heartbeat 2.1.4 version for historical
>> reasons.
>
> Stop. Please do not use those old releases.
> They're terrible, the number of bugs fixed since then must number in
> the hundreds.
>
> Failover due to migration is one area in particular that got fixed (by
> ditching the truly awful idea of failure stickiness).

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for this clear advice. On my side, I also did tests with
pacemaker and it's working like a charm.

So I think I have a good arguments to force the pacemaker usage. I also
confirm that the migration-threshold feature is really better and
simpler than the failure stickiness.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME