I have a two node cluster. I have setup the following resources: ip address
(primitive), file sytem (primitive), nfs (primitive), nfslock (primitive) and
drbd (master/slave). I tried doing master/slave on all resources but they
weren't migrating over correctly from one server to the other. With my current
setup, I can put Node1 in standby and everything fails over perfectly.

I am trying to get Stonith setup. First, I needed to find a stonith device. I
am building a cluster on the cheap so I don't have any extra hardware to do the
monitoring. I went with pcmk. I followed the "Linux Clusters from Scratch"
guide and I believe I have it setup as they do in the guide. However, when I
turn stonith on, and put Node1 in standby, the resources no longer migrate:

============
Last updated: Wed Oct 10 18:17:09 2012
Last change: Wed Oct 10 18:16:22 2012 via crm_attribute on Node1
Stack: openais
Current DC: KNTCLFS001 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.7-6.el6-148fccfd5985c5590cc601123c6c16e966b85d14
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
6 Resources configured.
============

Node Node1: standby
Online: [Node2 ]

res_IPaddr2_ClusterIP   (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started Node1
res_nfs_ClusterNFS      (lsb:nfs):      Started Node 1
res_nfslock_ClusterNFSLock      (lsb:nfslock):  Started Node 1
Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_3 [res_drbd_3]
     Masters: [Node1 ]
     Slaves: [Node2 ]
res_Filesystem_ClusterFS        (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):    Started Node1

Thanks,
William Yount | Systems Analyst | Menlo Worldwide | Cell: 901-654-9933
Safety | Leadership | Integrity | Commitment | Excellence