Alright, well I've installed both openipmi and ipmitool in Ubuntu and was
able to run through some of the commands in your tutorial.  Specifically,
here's what `ipmitool lan print 1` gives me:

Set in Progress         : Set Complete
> Auth Type Support       : NONE MD2 MD5 PASSWORD
> Auth Type Enable        : Callback :
>                         : User     : MD2 MD5 PASSWORD
>                         : Operator : MD2 MD5 PASSWORD
>                         : Admin    : MD2 MD5 PASSWORD
>                         : OEM      :
> IP Address Source       : Other
> IP Address              : 192.168.10.101
> Subnet Mask             : 255.255.255.0
> MAC Address             : 5c:f3:fc:f2:35:95
> SNMP Community String   : public
> IP Header               : TTL=0x40 Flags=0x40 Precedence=0x00 TOS=0x10
> BMC ARP Control         : ARP Responses Enabled, Gratuitous ARP Disabled
> Gratituous ARP Intrvl   : 2.0 seconds
> Default Gateway IP      : 192.168.10.1
> Default Gateway MAC     : 00:00:00:00:00:00
> Backup Gateway IP       : 0.0.0.0
> Backup Gateway MAC      : 00:00:00:00:00:00
> 802.1q VLAN ID          : Disabled
> 802.1q VLAN Priority    : 0
> RMCP+ Cipher Suites     : 0,1,2,3,4
> Cipher Suite Priv Max   : uaaaaXXXXXXXXXX
>                         :     X=Cipher Suite Unused
>                         :     c=CALLBACK
>                         :     u=USER
>                         :     o=OPERATOR
>                         :     a=ADMIN
>                         :     O=OEM

I've also found in your tutorial where you show how to change the above IP
address, but I'm not quite sure what to go with. I tried the command you
gave me last time around, but it didn't return anything.  So, I went ahead
and resolved the hostname, in this case "carbon", with dig and got
127.0.1.1.  I know that can't be it...
I have eth0 connected to LAN with 192.168.10.151 and eth1 connected to its
fellow node via crossover with 10.128.1.1.  Could I just go ahead and use
either of those?

Thanks again, almost got it I think!