As I keep saying; If corosync dies, the cluster stack on the node fails.
So if corosync is dead, that node will not do anything; It will not
fence, it will not restart services, nothing. If you somehow lose
corosync on all nodes at the same time, then your cluster is dead.

Clusters protect against single points of failure. Rarely can multiple
simultaneous failures be protected against.

--
Digimer
access to education?