Hi,

I would like to improve my system by doing it. With the last configuration,
I had two net board cards (eth0 and eth1). But at others computers I only
have eth0. Is still possible to make the failover with DRBD and Pacemaker?

I am not sure because I did all the Pacemaker steps before, and when I took
off the network cable, the secondary machine became the primary machine,
because only that is connect at the internet. But when I put back the cable
of my first primary machine, both became Secondary at DRBD and at
Pacemaker. I think it is because the DRBD shows the connection as
StantAlone and the oposite node as Outdated. Like this.

# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.3.11 (api:88/proto:86-96)
srcversion: 71955441799F513ACA6DA60
 8: cs:StandAlone ro:Secondary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/Outdated   r-----
    ns:4 nr:0 dw:16 dr:1386 al:1 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:f oos:4

I wonder that Pacemaker take care of the commands "drbdadm --
--discard-my-data connect r8" on the first primary machine. So it con be
connected again. Is it possible?

Thanks for your help.
Felipe

--