On 2013-02-06T12:18:56, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> > It tries that. But you need configured debuginfo channels enabled and
> > zypper working.
> It tried it with debuginfo repositories enabled. No debug info was installed
> when createing a hb_report. Looking into hb_report I could not find any
> traces of code that would install debuginfo packages.
>
> [...]

utillib.sh has code to handle that. The code for that was merged in
Aug 2011; while we don't always release updates immediately, I'm quite
convinced that that is out there.

Perhaps it's not working for some reason for you, which would be a
shame. In that case, you can just zypper in the debuginfo packages
directly.

Regards,
    Lars

--