On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Roth Gerhard <gerhard.r...@psi.ch> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Is there any other recommended GUI available???  For HA management

there are hawk, crm_gui, pcs-gui. If they are recommended, available or have
all the features for you, I don't know.

LCMC is using the following commands to gather info about your storage, if
any of them is causing it, you may have some bigger problem.

pvdisplay
vgdisplay
lvdisplay
df -l
/bin/mount
cat /proc/swaps
cat /proc/mdstat
cat /proc/devices
cat /proc/partitions

If these servers are not in production, could you try them to find out what
is going on?

You should also check /var/log/messages, maybe there's something obvious.

Rasto