>>> "guilla...@cheramy.name" <guilla...@cheramy.name> schrieb am 02.04.2013 um

http://foaa.de/old-blog/2010/10/intro-to-pacemaker-part-2-advanced-topics/tra

> ckback/index.html#master-slave-primus-inter-pares
> >>

> > "interesting" setup and resource agent .... you should really go with
> > the well tested slapd resource agent that comes with the resource-agent
> > package, use slapd as a clone resource and setup slapd to run in
> > mirror-mode.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas
> >

> Hello,
>
>       thanks for the slapd mirror idea it's works but I hava got one
problem,
> when one server stop I can continue to add information in the first one,
> and when the second server failback It doesn't resync data automaticaly.
>
> I have to manualy done that :
>
> crn node standby ldap01-server
> cd /var/lib/ldap
> rm -rf __db.00* log.* *.bdb
> crm node online ldap01-server

Hi!

I'm not sure, but I think those files are needed to recover the LDAP database
after non-graceful termination. I have no experience with a dual-master LDAP
configuration, but I think the node's clocks have to be in sync for it to work
well (among other issues).

Regards,
Ulrich