<20130403135130.gf3...@suse.de>:
> On 2013-04-03T11:34:34, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
> wrote:
[...]
> > Apr  3 11:30:01 h01 corosync[4310]:  [TOTEM ] Marking ringid 1 interface
> 10.2.2.1 FAULTY
>
> This obviously isn't.
>
> You can try to set "send_join: 40" and possibly reduce window_size to
> 30.

Hi!

What's the rationale behind? If node membership is physically stable, there
shouldn't be any membership (join) operations going on, except those generated
by preceeding protocol problems.
And for the retransmit list my first guess would be to increase the window
size, not decrease it. I'm trying to understand the issues before trying fixes
(assuming understanding helps fixing the issues).

Regards,
Ulrich