Hi,
This is about the tarball compiling.
I have installed pacemaker + corosync using the rpm provided by RHEL6.2 (
Pacemaker 1.1.6-3 and Corosync 1.4.1-4).

While compiling sbd the configure command does not succeed due to a suspect
pacemaker package missing (but pacemaker is installed and works fine)

[root@NCM_A@IPMB-SLOT:-:/home/gug/sbd-1837fd8cc64a]# ./configure
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for glib... yes
checking for libcoroipcc... yes
checking for pacemaker... no
checking for pcmk... no
configure: error: No package 'pacemaker' found

Should I add some libs I'm not aware of?
Actually, after launching the 'autoreconf' command the pacemaker_CFLAG
variable doesn't seem to be set anywhere

[root@NCM_A@IPMB-SLOT:-:/home/gug/sbd-1837fd8cc64a]# grep pacemaker_CFLAGS *
config.log:ac_cv_env_pacemaker_CFLAGS_set=
config.log:ac_cv_env_pacemaker_CFLAGS_value=
config.log:pacemaker_CFLAGS=''
configure:pacemaker_CFLAGS
configure:pacemaker_CFLAGS
configure:  pacemaker_CFLAGS
configure:if test -n "$pacemaker_CFLAGS"; then
configure:    pkg_cv_pacemaker_CFLAGS="$pacemaker_CFLAGS"
configure:  pkg_cv_pacemaker_CFLAGS=`$PKG_CONFIG --cflags "pacemaker,
pacemaker-cib" 2>/dev/null`
configure:      pacemaker_CFLAGS=$pkg_cv_pacemaker_CFLAGS
configure:    CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $glib_CFLAGS $pacemaker_CFLAGS"
configure.ac:    CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $glib_CFLAGS $pacemaker_CFLAGS"
Makefile.in:pacemaker_CFLAGS = @pacemaker_CFLAGS@

Any suggestion? I don't recall this issue has been treated since I am part
of the mailing list
Thanks
G.