Hi

Or perhaps you can also choose to set the meta parameter failure-timeout
to xx secondes, so that resource could
migrate back after a failover in case of failure again ...

failure-timeout (Default : 0=disabled)  : How many seconds to wait
before acting as if the failure has not occured,
and potentially allowing the resource back to the node on which it failed

Alain