On 2013-04-18T09:49:17, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> It would be nice if sbd had a built-in restart/upgrade mechanism.

Yes. Feel free to send a patch ;-)

> I guess it wouldn't be too hard to update parameters while sbd is running...
>
> So is it possible with sbd? If not, why? ;-)

Because it wasn't implemented yet. It is not quite so easy, because
there's a timing window (during which a fence may not be handled
properly), some values need to be cluster-wide synced at once, and the
question how to handle a failing restart.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA