On 2013-04-19T09:56:37, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> sbd monitoring went crazy (reporting running sbds when there were none,
> compaining the unability to stop sbd when there was none), so I stopped it.

What did you monitor? And what do you mean by "went crazy"?

(Besides, monitoring sbd is unnecessary anyway.)

> Now that I re-activated it, the cluster talks about resources that had been
> deleted days ago, like:

Hm, is this creating an actual problem? The status section may have
records about orphan resources, but that should be harmless. (I think a
recent change made this better, too.)

Regards,
    Lars

--