On 24/05/13 09:03, Tristan Santore wrote:
> On 23/05/13 20:57, David Vossel wrote:

Sorry, I meant to address this to Greg! After checking David's post, I
realised he made the same point as I did.
Sorry David.

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

tsant...@fedoraproject.org