Hi,

I have a setup with 2 nodes, drbd, mysql and apache. Rather too often for my
liking (1 per month) one node is killed (fenced) by the other. Each time I am
unable to find out what actually caused this behaviour.
I can see in the logs that suddenly one node is fenced or stonith but no error
appears as to why this happens.
Each time I can simple start the node and corosync and everything works fine
again i.e. no fault is apparent.

I already thought about auto starting corosync, but that does seem like a good
idea. I tried trimming the communication params (totem) to no avail.

So my question is this. What's the best way to finde the cause?

Stefan Schlösser