Hmmm, the problem turns out to DNS-related. At startup, some of the virtual interfaces are inactive and the DNS servers are unreachable. And CMAN seems to do a lookup for all ip addresses on the machine; I have the names of all cluster members in the hosts file but not all names of all other addresses (i.e. the ones managed by the cluster). Anyway I wonder whiy even with -d64 it doesn't tell me anything about what it is doing. I think the timespan of an hour is just because we have lots of VLAN interfaces the he wants to get a DNS name for....

Regards,
Jakob Curdes