12.09.2013 11:57, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> Hi Vladislav,
>
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 02:06:12PM +0300, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
>> Hi Dejan, all,
>>
>> Didn't find the way to configure rule-controlled resource options
>> (http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/_using_rules_to_control_resource_options.html)
>> in crmsh manual.
>>
>> Is it implemented and, if yes, how to use it?
>
> No, crmsh supports rules only in location constraints. I guess
> that it shouldn't be such a huge undertaking to support rules for
> attributes if we only knew how to represent them.

Hi Dejan,

Do you mean something like (multiple definitions are allowed if all of
them has <score>, error otherwise; only one of definitions could have
empty <expression>)
===
params [<score>: [<expression>]] \
       <parameters themselves>
===
? If it is technically possible to always correctly detect the end of
<expression> and beginning of parameters (I think it is).
<expression> parsing could be reused from location constraint.