On Thu, 19 Sep 2013, Jakob Curdes wrote:

Am 19.09.2013 11:49, schrieb David Lang:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013, Jakob Curdes wrote:

That's the direction we started, but apparently the centos pacemaker/corosync packages don't look at the corosync.conf file, they expect to extract everything out of cluster.conf.
Ok but you have noted that the transport parameter in our config is a parameter of cman, not of totem? We also have a totem definition but this only sets some timeouts. Also it seems that at least some parameters in corosync.conf are read, but I cannot recall which ones.

I did notice this from the response. This was very much not clear from the man pages. the man pages I found
http://linux.die.net/man/5/cluster.conf
http://linux.die.net/man/5/cman
http://linux.die.net/man/5/corosync.conf

only show transport as being a subset of totem, and that only in the corosync.conf man page.

David Lang