On 05/06/2014 01:08 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

On 5 May 2014, at 10:06 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.hersc...@arcor.de> wrote:

On 05/05/2014 02:36 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

On 4 May 2014, at 4:22 pm, Fabian Herschel <fabian.hersc...@arcor.de> wrote:

I would create the group with the meta attributr for unordered resources.
Meta odered="false"

Noooo.  Use a colocation set.

Could you explain your "Nooooooooo"? Whats wrong in using the unordered
feature? Why was this meta attribute added to groups, if we shouldn't use it?

Its an abomination that I should never have implemented but now cannot remove.

OK, thanks :) Till this thread I never suggested groups to be configured "unordered". I do not know why I did break my rule.
I also feeled uncomfortable with the meta attributes...

Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet