Hi all,

I installed Pacemaker en CMAN on CentOS 6.5. These are the installed packages:

pacemaker-cluster-libs-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-cli-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-cts-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-libs-devel-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-libs-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
cman-3.0.12.1-59.el6_5.2.x86_64

I installed the latest Hawk version from source and it starts and stops
correctly. The WebGui can be loaded without issues. When I try to change
anything I initially had an error about the missing cdm command, which is
normal as this is a preriquisite for Hawk. I then installed crm from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable/CentOS_CentOS-6/x86_64/crmsh-2.0+git46-1.1.x86_64.rpm

When I change something to the cluster I get this error message:

Kan wijzigingen niet toepassen: ERROR: 2: syntax in rsc_defaults: Expected at
least one name-value pair parsing 'rsc_defaults $id=rsc-options' ERROR: 3:
syntax in op_defaults: Expected at least one name-value pair parsing
'op_defaults $id=op-options'

The first part is Dutch for: cannot apply changes

Can anyone give me some pointers on where to look to get this sorted?

Thanks!

BC