On 2014-09-09T16:03:04, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> I modified the ping RA to meet my needs, and then I used ocf-tester to check
> it with the settings desired. I'm wondering about the output; shoudln't
> ocf-tester query the metadata _before_ trying to use the methods, i.e.: Don't
> use methods the RA doesn't announce:

It's checking if it's getting the proper exit code for unsupported
actions. That's expected.

> This just gives an ugly output ;-) Without "-v" the output loks better:

Yes, so don't use -v if you don't want verbose output ;-)

> When I try to use "-L" (worked on an older release), I get:
> --
> Using lrmd/lrmadmin for all tests
> could not start lrmd
> --
> What could be wrong?  (pacemaker-1.1.10-0.15.25 of SLES11 SP3)

Newer versions of pacemaker/cluster-glue no longer have a separate LRM,
hence this option in ocf-tester is no longer working there. This is
expected.

Regards,
    Lars

--