Is anyone out there using the byterunner TC-800?  I keep getting the
error of tty_speed: tcgetattr: I/O error when addressing the ports using
the ax25 util kissattach command.

Other info:
Everything in rc.serial seems to be OK
The info in /proc/ioports reports the serial ports are present

The board is set to share irq 7 and the printer port has been disabled.

Thanks - Deni

Dennis `Deni' Watters  |  Owner, President, CEO, Chairman of the Board
WB0TAX, ICQ 5477949    |              THE DUN MUVN FARM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |     unless of course, my wife overrules me!
http://www.dwatt.com   |            she has the checkbook.
              NK3T & KE0WO FBB BBS Utilities Galore