[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> OK, I feel better now. With kernel 2.0.36 and the PI driver (56k), the first
> character of the recipient callsign is broken. I tried the dmascc driver and
> get no receivable packets. Anybody have their dmascc_cfg parms for a PI2 card
> available? (didn't see any sample parm files in the docs) I'm pretty sure I've
> got them right. See my other post about dumping these cards for something that
> really works.

I'm running a wa4dsy modem with a twin in interrupt mode on a pentium 200
machine without any problems:

        /usr/local/bin/dmascc_cfg dmascc0 --speed 0 --nrzi 0 --clocks 0x08 \
                --txdelay 10 --txtime 3 --sqdelay 1 --slottime 10 \
                --waittime 100 --persist 32 --dma 0

DMA transmit does not work reliably due to that ISA DMA timing problem....
But it should work Ok on a 486 machine.

-Klaus