This is a question probably better suited for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I would suggest joining that list and
asking there, as there's not any real relavence to linux-hams.

Having said that, if you are mounting the filesystem, do you have a swap
file on it, or are you trying to have it mounted, and also listing it in
the fstab as a swap partition, which won't work.

Bob N2KGO