Hi Arjon, I got the glibc version of ax25-util-2.1.42a and tried to
compile it with the 2.2.0 kernel files and it would not work. Complained a
linuc/include/ file was not correct. I looked at it and it looked just
fine.

        Re did my /usr/src/linux back to 2.0.36 and it compiled no
problem. So something I can't fix is going on.