Hello,

I know this is more 'ham' and less 'linux' ... but here goes the question
anyway:

We are trying to set up a gateway in Lima, Peru, and although the gateway has
been operational for some time now, we still have no 44 contact with the rest of
the world due to no IPIP.

Since we have just converted to Linux on the gateway machine I will ask again:

What do you need to do to set up the routing for IPIP?

I want to know:

- How do I register our AMPR region as reachable via our particular internet IP
address and IPIP, so that other gateways will route to it.

- How do I subscribe to receive regular updates of the domain.txt (or whatever
the linux-readable version is called), to tell me what IPIP routeing to use to
reach other 44. addresses.

Cheers

Matt - gw7nvw

(joint sysop of oanet.org.pe)