Hi Guy's,

I'm using the ax25 protocol under RedHat linux with kernel 2.2.3. This
works just fine. The only problem is that any attempt to compile a kernel
fails. I've tried several time's to do this, but it never works.

After trying to compile a kernel on my own pc, i've moved to a other
computer. The first attempt to compile the kernel on that other pc worked!!
My own computer  uses a Cyrix 486DX2-80Mhz CPU, while the other pc uses an
Intel Pentium 200Mhz CPU. Could the Cyrix CPU be the problem??

I friend of my told me that he compile's kernels on a Intel 486 pc. So i
don't think that you can't compile kernels on 486 Pc's. I started to use
Linux some month's ago, so i don't now very much about Linux, only the
basic things...

Greetz...

Dennis D.