If like probably the majority of users/sysops we had no option but to
use ifconfig statements, there would be less of us, At least the current
ports files make configuring a port straight forward, and less likely to
fail. I did'nt realise that the ax25-utils were subject to the German
purity law !

73 's richard
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Tomi Manninen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

--
richard bown