Yes, I agree the sound modem works well for base type applications,
unless you have a pcmcia soundcard, or is embedded on your laptop mainboard.

Has anyone explored the 19.2K via a soundcard yet?  I have successfuly
worked 1200/9600 but haven't had the time to sit down and start playing
with the dsp code to squeeze 19.2k in/out of a blaster yet.

A soundcard with the TEKK-1000/960 with the filter mods for 19.2k would
be very nice.  Cheap too!

Brian Hassick
GTE Cybertrust
617-873-5435