Hi Richard, hope your well..
It one box kernel is 44.131.88.1 and Tnos running as 44.131.88.3.
Tnos handle both smtp and nntp as they are compressed, important on the
user ports etc,

I've converted a hub from running UKNOS under dos to RH 5.2 Linux
kernel 2.0.36.
unfortunately there are still a few send smtp to the old address of
44.131.88.1, which as the is no smtp client running gets bounced.
All I need to get going is something to catch the incoming mail,
misaddressed, and forward it to 44.131.88.3   Tnos.

 I thought perhaps sendmail, the rpm 's available so the install should
be easy, but its the config as sendmail sort of blows my brain away..

All its gotta do is basically cache the incoming,

does that wexplain what I'm trying to do ??
73 TIA Richard
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Richard Stearn
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

--
richard bown