On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Leszek A. Szczepanowski wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Tomi Manninen OH2BNS wrote:
>
> > Node (and some other bigger apps like pms, rspfd etc.) will be released as
> > their own packages by their espective authors from now on. I'm in the
> > process of making some final adjustments to node and then I'll release it.
> > A couple of days...
>
> Will it know about flexnet nodes and have possible to
> connect to them using flexnet protocol? Maybe part
> of node should be as daemon running in background
> for flexnet purposes?

No it won't. There is no real flexnet protocol support in Linux. I could
add a "sort of" support (like in awznode) but the trouble is there are no
flexnet nodes here so _I_ can not implement it. Feel free to do the coding
and send a patch to me.

--
--- Tomi Manninen / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / OH2BNS @ OH2RBI.FIN.EU ---