Hi,

On Thu, Jul 08, 1999 at 12:37:07AM -0400, Steve Meuse wrote:

> Has anyone been able to sucessfully get IPIP encapsulation to work on a
> 2.2.x kernel?

Yes. I send question to ANK ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) about how to create
tunnel under 2.1 kernel. Him recomend me make the next:

Or make PtP tunnel: ip tunnel add T3 mode ipip local xxx remote yyy

Or don't set address for tunnel. For example:
ifconfig tunl0 XXXXXX netmask 255.255.255.255
(and) ip route add XXXXXX/XX via DDDDD dev tunl0 proto static onlink

In this case gated don't touch these route.

For additional information see the README.* on ftp:
ftp://ftp.inr.ac.ru/ip-routing/

--
Best 73, Yuri
E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]