--- Tomi Manninen OH2BNS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it does for me (can't test right now). Could you send
> me
> the extcmd line in your node.conf so I can test if I can reproduce
> the
> error.

It's fixed.

Oops, I guess I forgot to RTFM...

I upgraded the program but I used the old configuration file.  I went
back and read the HISTORY file before I realized that you had to add a
\character before the %s.

Node works great now!  The only problem I've noticed now is that I get
two prompts when I first telnet in to node.  It doesn't happen when I
come in via AX.25.

Keep up the good work, everything is working great!

Byron L. Hicks

===