Hello Terry, hello all,

> Gerd,
> If you'd like to take over maintainership of the English AX25-HOWTO,
> feel free.

Thank you :), in some points, I am in the same situation as you: I
do not have very much spare time so these things usually have to
wait until some minutes are free for them.

So, if nobody has problems with it, I am going to retranslate my
german version back into English after it is finished (I wanted to
include some bits of new information that I got in the last days).

But, be patient, it may take a couple of days ...

Cheers, 73

Gerd
P.S.: Only as announcement here: Since I am no native English
speaker there surely will be errors, especially in grammar.