Hi Friends,
> I now see that, from reading the messages on this list, I
> have the wrong
> ax25-utils for the 2.0.36 kernel that I have - the one I've got is
> ax25_utils-2.1.42a-3.i386.rpm, and I see that I should have an earlier
> version.
Which version should one use with 2.0.36, because it seems that if I could
that right I would be able to get a Baycom Ser12 device and [JTx]Nos to talk
to each other.

In a different lane.  Is there someone that uses a Baycom Ser12 device with
[JTx]Nos that has some examples of how it is done and that is willing to
share it with me or the maillist? Please.

Related. What does users use to get the most out of [JTx]NOS ?

73's Louis de ZR6ABC.