Hi,

For awhile now I've trying to get mailgw-0.3.1 to work.
Converting messages from the FBB BBS to smtp works just fine.
But I can't get it to work the other way around.

My goal is that all smtp messages addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], or
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] end up in the FBB BBS.

I figured that by using pe1icq.bbs I don't have to filter on all the .WW
.EU. NOAM .SOAM and whatever extensions.

If I send a smtp message as user pe1icq send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
get the following error messag in syslog.

Jul 27 00:16:58 stoffel sendmail[439]: AAA00437: SYSERR(pe1icq): mailer pbbs died with
signal 13

Does anybody know what could be causing this error?
It would also be helpfull If I could get a set of working :^) config
files for mailgw and sendmail.

Below I've added what I think are the relevant config files.

73, Arno  pe1icq

This is what I have added to sendmail.cf

CPbbs

and in ruleset 0;

# resolve fake top level domains by forwarding to other hosts
R$* < @ $* . bbs . >            $#pbbs $@ $: $1 < @ $2 . bbs >

and in the local mailer section I've added;

Mpbbs,          P=/usr/sbin/smtp_rcv, F=lFDMn, S=10/30, R=40,
                T=X-Unix,
                A=smtp_rcv $f $h $u

My mailgw.conf, email-dst.map and email-src.map files look as follows;

# /etc/mailgw/mailgw.conf
#
#       General configuration for the nntp/smtp <> pbbs gateway.
#

# Local fqdn (the address we get our smtp mail as)
HostName        pe1icq.ampr.org

# Callsign used on packet
Callsign        PE1ICQ

# Full pbbs hierarchical address
HRoute          PE1ICQ.#NBO.NLD.EU

# QTH string, inserted on the R: line
Qth             "Waalre, JO21RJ"

#
#  Logging
#

# Loglevel: Sum of the following options:
#
#define L_ERR           1  /* Error conditions (file trouble, etc) */
#define L_R_ERR         2  /* Routing errors (no route mappings) */
#define L_ROUTING       4  /* How each message was routed */
#define L_START         8  /* Starting and stopping of nntp_rcv and pbbs_rcv
#define L_INFO          16 /* Informative messages (non-problems) */
#define L_DEBUG         32 /* Debugging messages (verbose) */
#define L_STATS         64 /* Statistics (message counts, etc) */

LogLevel 127

# LogDest: Sum of the following options:
#
#define L_STDERR        1  /* Log to stderror - breaks smtp_rcv with some
#                             mailers */
#define L_SYSLOG        2  /* Log to syslog */

LogDest 2

# pbbs import file (which we write the messages to)
ImportFile      /usr/local/fbb/mail.in
# Lock file for the import file
ImportLock      /usr/local/fbb/lock.in

# pbbs export file (which the pbbs forwards to)
ExportFile      /home/fbb/smtpgw.out
# Lock file for the export file
ExportLock      /home/fbb/smtpgw.lck

# smpt/nntp export spool directory (must be created before starting mailgw!)
# Temporary directory used for feeding articles to inn and the smtp MTA.
SpoolDir        /var/spool/mailgw

# Where innxmit and sendmail (or equivalent) hide
Sendmail        /usr/sbin/sendmail

# /etc/mailgw/email-dst.map
#
#       Mapping from smtp *destination* addresses to the pbbs *destination*
#       addresses. Used when gatewaying from smtp to the pbbs side.
#
#       Format: pbbsaddr smtpaddr
#
# pe1icq@* pe1icq@pe1icq.#nbo.nld.eu
# *@smtpgw.pe1icq.ampr.org $1@$2
# *%*@smtpgw.pe1icq.ampr.org $1@$2
*@* $1@$2
#

# /etc/mailgw/email-src.map
#
#       Mapping from smtp *source* addresses to the pbbs *source* addresses.
#       Used when gatewaying from nntp/smtp to the pbbs side.
#
#       Format: smtpaddr pbbsaddr [save]
#
# pe1icq@* pe1icq@pi8zaa.#nbo.nld.eu
# *%*[EMAIL PROTECTED] $1@$2
# *@*.ampr.org $1@$2.ampr.org