This is on behalf of a friend who accesses the list through a BBS mail
reader through a service provided by the local university.  He is
subscribed to the list and can read your responses.  Should you wish to
reply direct, hs address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (JOHN BANDY)

73, de Nate >>

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "None can love freedom
 Internet | [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | heartily, but good

Hello Nate,

Hope all is going well for you.

I tried uploading the following to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and got nothing
back.  The address is to long for my bbs reader so I have to put it on the
first line of the message.  I got on the list by using my boy's Wintendo. :)

Please submit the following to the list.  Thanks & 73. John W0UT