[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all very well suggesting pc flexnet, but if you want to run ip, my experiance
> of pc flexnet, is that the
> two are not very compatable.

That statement is pretty bogus, I myself run smtp/nntp/http over tcp
over ax25 through various PC/Flexnet nodes and RMNC flexnet nodes, without
a problem for at least 5 years now. Many others in Germany do the same.

In fact the reason why most of my linux boxes don't directly talk to
the radio but to a 286 class machine running PC/Flexnet which itself
talks to the radio is because PCF has a vastly better channel access
algorithm.

> In fact I did post to this group asking for suggestions on how to get ip over

If you didn't get any suggestion then that may also indicate that noone
understood what you wanted to say in your post, I at least didn't understand
what you meant.

Tom