Hello all,

At the moment i'm experimenting with Linux and packet radio applications for
a future node/mailbox. I'm getting Xnet and FBB to work on the same
Linuxbox, but now i want to be able to connect the mailbox from within Xnet.
I think it should be done with some sort of "pipe", but i don't know how to
do it and i can't find it in the doc's. I did some playing with utils like
kissattach and net2kiss, but had no luck so far...

Could someone point me into the right direction?

73, Wijnand.

<-  Internet email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         ->
<-  Ampr.org email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ->